SEO Content Writing FAQ – And Some Answers You Didn’t Expect
You bet it is – more than ever before. Since Google’s most recent algorithm update – merely the latest in an ongoing series that seeks to improve the online experience for the reader and information-seeker – quality content has become crucial. No longer can you expect to get by on keyword-laden mediocrity.
Now, you simply have to have quality SEO content – top-notch articles, web pages, blog posts, and press releases packed with information and a delight to read. It’s the reader experience that matters. And that, of course, calls for an SEO writer who knows his craft.
Can’t I just hire one the many writers offering to write articles for $15 or $25?
You sure can. But you almost always get exactly what you pay for. When you pay $15 for an article, you usually get, well, a cheap article. All the pieces may be present in the right places, but that article usually won’t do much.
Think about it this way. You can buy website articles all day long for $15 to $25. And you can purchase a lot of articles at that price. But what will those articles do for you? What will your ROI be?
If you invest instead in the kind of quality articles I produce, there’s the potential for a much greater ROI. That’s why quality content costs a little more: it will make you far more money. It is, by far, a better business investment.
Simply put it’s peace of mind. When you hire me, you’ll have peace of mind because you won’t have to worry about the quality of the writing you commission. You’ll get top-shelf, error-free content custom tailored for a specific target audience and carefully designed to produce the results you want.
What do I get when I hire you for SEO content writing?
Well, I think you get quite a lot. Here’s some of it:
- A writer with 17+ years of freelance-writing experience
- Blog posts
- Press releases
- Bios and profiles
- Fiction and non-fiction ghostwriting
- Newspaper opinion pieces
- A writer with 17+ years of copy editing and substantive editing experience
- Website copy
- Trade-journal articles (air-cargo industry)
- Articles for medical journals
- Fiction and non-fiction books
- Online textbooks
- Ph.D. dissertations
- A versatile writer who has written SEO content in a wide range of industries/arenas
- Lean manufacturing in the pharmaceutical industry
- Comedy shows in Branson
- Real estate in Vancouver
- Pharmaceutical consulting
- Plantar fasciitis and foot pain
- How to stop smoking
- How to write resumes and cover letters
- Weight training
- Fitness and nutrition
- Teaching writing
Basically, what you get is a lot of bang for your online-business buck.
Sure can. There are several writing samples on this site, and more samples are available on request. The good thing about the writing samples I’ve provided on this site is that they are representative examples – not cherry picked from among my best few pieces. When you look at these samples, you’ll actually get a good idea of what I can do for you.
Do you guarantee your work?
What I can absolutely guarantee is that you’ll get my best efforts every time out of the gate. You also get one round of revisions free.
I don’t write fast, and I don’t intend to. I’d rather produce quality work above all else. Whenever I’m connected with any writing work, I want it to be the best it can be.
- The next step is for you to work up a detailed profile of the target audience and a clear statement of the exact purpose of and results desired from the SEO writing or website content. (Keep in mind, too, that if you’re having trouble nailing down audience and purpose, you can contact me, and we can work through these together).
- Contact me by email or phone so we can discuss your content needs and the terms of the writing project.
- Once I have sufficient information, I can provide a solid quote.
- We agree on terms and price.
- After we agree, you send me (usually via PayPal) the requisite 40% for work to begin. (We share in the risk this way, just as partners should.)
- I write the content and then email it to in the format you prefer.
- I make all the revisions/changes you request.
- You send me the remaining 60%.
It’s all pretty straightforward really. Just remember that you get one round of revisions free before final payment is due. I want you to be happy with everything I write for you. And if I don’t think I can deliver exactly what you want, I’ll tell you right up front and try to direct you to a writer who can. Honesty and quality work are important to me.
Latest posts by Michael Hearing (see all)
- 4 Reasons Why Your Content-Marketing Writer Should Also Write Fiction (Especially Short Stories) - June 29, 2016
- Web Content Is the New Advertisiing - March 5, 2016
- New Action-Adventure, Suspense Novel - February 1, 2016