Website Articles that Rock
Website articles, SEO articles, marketing articles, authority-site articles – whatever you call them, whatever their ultimate purpose, they matter immensely. Quality articles are the substance of your website and your online business efforts. And if they are going to do their job, they have to be well written, readable, entertaining, and informative.
In the current online climate, your website articles certainly have to sizzle – but, now, there also has to be some steak behind that sizzle for your readers to sink their teeth into. And that’s where I come in.
When you deploy high-quality articles, the kind I’ll write for you, they can be picked up, syndicated, and re-printed all over the place. And that means wide exposure, numerous quality back links, increased traffic, and, ultimately, more money for you.
Below is a screenshot to illustrate the kind of exposure quality articles can gain for your website. This screenshot shows the views and clicks from just ONE article directory – eZine Articles.
These articles also appeared on over 160 other sites after being accepted by eZine. The client was delighted with the increase in quality traffic. This narrow, highly technical industry generates very few leads. The articles I wrote for this client generated more leads in a week than he was used to seeing in a month.
Here’s what you’ll get when you hire me, Michael Hearing, for your article-writing projects.
- Some of the best SEO article writing around
- Projects completed on time
- A writer who is always available for consultation by email or by phone
- One free round of revisions for every writing project
- Better search-engine rankings, which usually means . . .
- More sales
- Higher opt-in rates
- More clients
- Better authority status
Contact me to discuss how I can help promote your online success with website articles that rock.
Latest posts by Michael Hearing (see all)
- 4 Reasons Why Your Content-Marketing Writer Should Also Write Fiction (Especially Short Stories) - June 29, 2016
- Web Content Is the New Advertisiing - March 5, 2016
- New Action-Adventure, Suspense Novel - February 1, 2016